The Epicure 3 seater club sofa will seduce you with its round and enveloping shape, its straight arms and the softness of its leather.
All our leather sofas and club chairs are handcrafted using traditional methods. The covering is full grain sheepskin, also called basane. This high quality skin is easy to maintain and durable over time.
A sofa inspired by epicureanism
Looking for pleasure and peace of mind ? Try the Epicure 3-seater Club Sofa! Pleasant to the touch, its basane leather upholstery offers incomparable comfort.
With its chic and vintage look, it will fit perfectly in your living room. You can combine it with the Epicure club chair and a coffee table in an industrial, classic and modern style.
Club sofas are timeless pieces of furniture that will last for many years.
Discover the technical advantages of the Epicure 3 seater Club Sofa
Enjoy the beauty of the 1.4/1.6mm thick basane leather (full grain sheepskin). This leather benefits from a traditional vegetable tanning as they are still found in the country of the golden basane, in the last French tanning factories.
The dyeing, the patina and the waxing are done by hand. We can thus offer you custom-made finishes. The frames and legs of this Sofa Club are made of solid beech. This noble and robust wood has a very long life span.
The comfort is a question of padding and there too we offer 3 possibilities: soft, medium or firm with the option of a suspension on bi-conical springs (in the frame) which brings more flexibility to the welcome.
Concerning the colors, this sofa Club 3 places is available in 12 colors: gold, honey, rustic, chocolate, cognac, red, black, blue jean, burgundy, bottle green, antique green, pink.
Indulge yourself with this sofa of very nice quality. We remain at your disposal for any further information.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.