We accept the payment methods listed below.
The Products and the delivery costs must be paid before the delivery of the Products.
American express, Carte Bleue, Carte Electron, Master Card, Visa). Payment by credit card allows immediate order validation.
Payments are made on the secure servers of our banking partner. This implies that no banking information concerning you, transits via the site Myclubchair.com.
We only accept checks from French banks.
You can pay your purchases by check, in 1 or 2 times.
For the payment in 2 checks, the first one is cashed at the registration of the order and the second one 8 days before the expedition.
Checks should be sent to MY CLUB CHAIR – 41 ter, route d’Espagne 31120 Portet-sur-Garonne, France.
The order is validated upon receipt of checks.
You must make a transfer from your bank account to our company account. You will receive the banking information (Iban, Swift) in the confirmation email of your order.
How does it work?
- Log in to your bank with your usual bank details
- Register our bank details
- Make the transaction in a secure way on your bank space
- Your purchase is confirmed
The validation of the order will be done upon receipt of funds on our bank account.
Please note: The company 2AL does not call its customers to request their bank details or other confidential access codes.
We decline any responsibility if a Customer wrongly communicates his banking references to a third party.
Failure to pay: The company 2AL reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor the order of a Customer who has not paid, in part or in full, a previous order.
If you are purchasing on behalf of a business with a VAT number, you can enter this number when you create your account, and it will appear on the invoice.
Purchases made on Myclubchair.com are subject to the VAT rate in force in France, i.e. 20%.
Intra-community purchases are made at the same rate.
Products intended for export (outside the EU) only can benefit from a VAT refund.
For this, the following conditions must be met:
- Be a permanent resident of a country outside the European Union and have, at the time of purchase, a valid passport and proof of address.
- French customers temporarily residing abroad cannot receive a refund on exported goods.
- French customers who can demonstrate permanent residence abroad and who wish to export their order outside the EU or in a VAT-free zone must obtain a pre-signed PABLO form before leaving the European Union.
Sales to non-EU countries and French overseas departments and territories
Customers residing in the EU and whose VAT rate differs from that of France will be charged the VAT rate applicable in metropolitan France.
For reasons of transport cost, products intended for shipments to Guadeloupe, Reunion, Martinique or any other distant French territory and where French VAT rates do not apply, will be deposited with a forwarder of your choice on French territory.