Looking for a compact club chair? The Club Bridge is certainly the right chair for small spaces.
Thanks to its small size, this leather Club chair is easy to install as a side chair or as a complementary chair to your sofa.
In addition to its versatility and elegance, the Club Bridge chair ensures optimal comfort with its design and its copiously padded seat. To try it is to adopt it!
A small furniture that has all the makings of a big one!
As you can easily guess from its name, the Club Bridge chair was originally used to accommodate bridge players. Although it was designed to be associated with a game table, this small Club chair has quickly become a great classic of interior design. Inspired by the English style, this small versatile leather armchair will find its place in a living room as well as in an office or a bedroom.
Lightness and fluidity are the key words of the Club Bridge chair. It is characterized by its tapered shape and its clear base. Yet while the Club Bridge emphasizes a compact design, comfort is not forgotten. The thick, deep seat, curved back and straight arms will make you forget the size of this Club chair, which is actually quite large.
A Club chair designed according to the rules of the art
The Club Bridge is handcrafted with full grain basane leather upholstery that is known for its softness and durability. While the sheep leather is traditionally tanned, the waxing, patina and polishing are done by hand for a custom finish.
The Club Bridge chair has a solid beechwood frame and legs for excellent strength. The wood has been kiln dried for optimal strength. The joints are carefully glued and stapled.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.