Enjoy moments spent together in the comfort of the Cabaret 2 seater Club Sofa.
Largely inspired by the beautiful era at the end of the roaring twenties, this furniture in sheepskin leather will surprise you pleasantly by its deep and enveloping character, and by the comfort provided by its backrest and its round armrests.
An armchair of years of joy
With this couch covered with leather of sheepskin, plunge in the memory of the beautiful time and the crazy years. Relive in images or stories these moments of carefree, where the evenings were divided between the music hall of the Moulin Rouge and the Theater des Folies bergères.
Comfortably seated on your couch, rewind the music of dances and variety shows from yesteryear. Remember the french cancan!
Cabaret 2 seater Club Sofa : a classic armchair
Classic style, this 2 seater Leather Club Sofa is timeless. To seduce you, its soft and pleasant touch is combined with incomparable comfort. You will also notice the finesse of its finish and the splendor of full-grain sheep leather of 1.4 / 1.6mm thick, which benefits from a traditional vegetable tanning as we still find them in the last French tanneries.
The hue, patina and waxing are done by hand which allows us to offer custom finishes. Chassis and legs are solid beech to add to the durability of the chair.
Comfort is a question of padding is here too we offer 3 possibilities: flexible, medium or firm with optional suspension on biconical springs (in the chassis) that provides more flexibility to the home.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.