Discover the round Cabaret Club chair, covered with one of the most beautiful leather the basane.
The Cabaret Club chair : a healthy seat
This emblematic model was present in the famous Parisian cabarets at the beginning of the 20th century.
Immerse yourself in the happy moments of the Belle Epoque !
Imagine yourself nestling in a Cabaret Club Chair, a drink in hand, watching a magnificent French cancan show at the Folies bergères or the Moulin Rouge.
With its curved backrest, round armrests and deep seat, this sumptuous model guarantees optimal comfort.
Let yourself be pampered by the softness of the full grain basane leather. No more back pain due to unstable seats!
The Club Cabaret armchair, embellishes your interior and brings conviviality to your lounge.
A strong seat
The Club Chair combines quality materials to give a model that will stand the test of time. The basane leather is soft and renowned for its longevity.
A solid beechwood structure makes this model extremely sturdy.
Personalize your Armchair
For a unique look, our workshop ensures the patina and the finish to sublimate the colour of the leather.
If you want a custom-made Cabaret Club chair, contact us !
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.