The Cabaret 3 seater Club Sofabed is very popular. It seduces by its back and round armrests, as well as by its depth.
Its enveloping feature promises comfort during your evenings reading or reunion with friends. This model is covered with sheepskin leather and convertible into a bed.
A very popular piece of furniture
If cabaret evenings are widespread today, during the beautiful era, they had a special meaning.
In music halls and theaters such as the Moulin Rouge and the Folies Bergeres, they meant dances, music and drinks in abundance, all in general joy.
The French Cancan style was on the rise. If you are nostalgic of Parisian cabaret evenings and leis of these ladies, you will like it. It recalls the atmosphere of the roaring twenties. Icing on the cake, you can convert it to bed.
Cabaret 3 seater Club Sofabed : style in the details
This furniture has been manufactured in compliance with the rules of art.
Entirely covered with hand-patinated sheepskin leather, it is distinguished by a nuance of colors.
Vegetable tanning accentuates the quality. If you touch the leather, you will feel a soft and pleasant feeling.
The solid wood frame has been handcrafted, making each piece unique, far from the banality of products out of machines. Push even more its customization by choosing the comfort of the seats: firm, average or supple.
The suspension corresponds to a convertibility mechanism with wooden slats.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.