The Gentleman 3 seater Club Sofabed will seduce you with its round backrest and armrests. Deep and enveloping, it is worthy of an elegant gentleman, welcoming and brimming with finesse. It’s the ideal choice for spending relaxing moments.
Gentleman 3 seater Club Sofabed : chic and elegant
Gentleman to his couch ! The expression may lead to laughter, but it expresses the elegance of this piece of furniture covered in basane leather.
Appreciate the charm of its hand-patinated covering and its softness to the touch. The leather is available in various colours: gold, honey, rustic, cognac, red, chocolate and black.
The stapled and glued joints as well as the studded or piped finish add a touch of finesse. Cosy and comfortable, this piece of furniture will seduce you for your reading evenings.
If you wish to lie down, you can transform it into a bed in the blink of an eye.
Appreciable technical details
You will appreciate the solidity of this piece of furniture.
Manufactured in an artisanal way, its frame benefits from the robustness of oven-dried solid wood.
The legs are made of stained solid beech wood.
This sofabed has wooden slats and a 35 kg/m3 and 8 cm thick HR polyurethane foam mattress. Choose the comfort of the seats: HR 42kg foam for the firm version, flat fibres for the medium, and curved fibres for the soft version.
We have made removable and removable cushions to facilitate maintenance.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.