The Gentleman Club chair is part of the round Club chair family.
The Gentleman Club Chair : exceptional furniture
With its curved backrest and rich seat, it is very comfortable.
Its rounded shapes and “double plate” armrests give it an exceptional design.
Install it in front of your fireplace or in a corner of your living room. It will embellish your interior with its sobriety and elegance.
It fits perfectly into any type of decor: rustic, classic, contemporary?
Sturdy furniture made for you
Like our entire range, this Club chair is assembled in the traditional way.
The extremely sturdy materials that make it up have given it a long lifespan.
Depending on your preferences, you can customize your order, for example choose a finish without nails.
The Gentleman Club chair is also available in 10 colours: honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green, blue jeans, eggplant and english green.
If you would like some advice to help you choose the colour that best suits your interior, please contact us.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.