In any season, enjoy the comfort of the Mustache 1930 3 seater Club Sofabed and its convertibility.
In the blink of an eye, it goes from a comfortable sofa for reading to a spacious bed that can accommodate your guests for the night.
Known for its mustache-shaped backrest, it offers you pleasant surprises!
A sofa inspired by Clémenceau’s mustache
Return to the era of gentlemen with this sofa club leather sheepskin. Enjoy the elegance of its lines and the particularity of its folder in the shape of the mustache of Clémenceau, this energetic politician having alone changed the course of history.
The manufacture of this piece of furniture is inspired by the popular sofas of the 30s, recognizable by its wide armrests, the depth and comfort of the seat. He welcomed mainly gentlemen who prepared the future of the world, cigar and glass of whiskey in hand.
Mustache 1930 3 seater Club Sofabed : a customizable sofa
Practical and solid, the Mustache 1930 3 seater Club Sofabed in Tan Leather is appreciated for its convertibility. Its vegetable tanning and patina by hand guarantee a high quality material and a nuanced shade.
Finishing studded or piped, you have the choice. Push the personalization of your furniture by adopting a firm, medium or supple padding for the seats. Nosag springs provide the fixed suspension and biconical springs for the bellows.
We draw your attention to the solidity of this sofa. The frame was made of solid wood kiln dried, while the legs are stained beech.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.