The Bridge 3 seater Small Club Sofa is a decorative object in itself.
This piece of furniture in basane leather of English style adapts to any type of decoration, but it will make even more effect in your living room, where you receive your friends for a game of bridge.
A decorative element
Bring a carefree touch to your home decor with this 3 seater Bridge Club Sofa, fully upholstered in basane leather. Frequently seen in bridge rooms and other fashionable card games, this piece of furniture is ideal for entertaining friends during a game. Amaze them with its comfort and splendid appearance.
Its rounded lines and deep seats guarantee moments of relaxation. Between the smoke of cigarettes and the friendly atmosphere characterizing a reunion, your 3-seater sofa will comfortably accommodate your fellow players. Opt for complementary furniture, such as a two-seater sofa and an armchair, to increase the number of your guests.
A customizable sofa
If you’re drawn to its appearance, you’ll be drawn to its customizable features.
Its covering, a full grain sheep leather of 1.4/1.6mm thickness, benefits from a traditional vegetable tanning as they are still found in the land of the golden basane, in the last French megisseries.
The dyeing, the patina and the waxing are done by hand which allows us to offer you customized finishes. Frame and legs are made of solid beech wood to add to the durability of the chair.
Comfort is a question of upholstery, which is why we offer 3 possibilities: soft, medium or firm with the option of a suspension on bi-conical springs (in the frame) which brings more flexibility to the welcome.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.