The Belle Époque 2 seater Club Sofa offers the comfort of a perfectly upholstered armchair. Its compact backrest and armrests turn out to be an ideal ally to accompany you in your reading hours.
A sofa in the image of the Belle Epoque
Classy and elegant, the Belle Epoque Leather Club Sofa is ideal for decorating residences in the chic districts of Paris. It invites calm and relaxation in the image of the district of Passy, located on the right bank of the Seine, slightly behind the center of the world capital of fashion.
This couch covered with leather of base will find its place in the middle of a felted decoration or a dapper decoration. Paris 16th is also known for its sports facilities, such as the Parc des Princes and the Roland Garros stadium.
Belle Époque 2 seater Club Sofa : discover the pleasure of reading in comfort
The historic touch perfectly highlights the sheepskin leather covering, its pleasant appearance and softness to the touch. This hand-patinated leather offers a pleasant shade of color, making each model a unique work. The craftsmen took care to bring a personal touch to the finesse of the studded finish in a traditional way.
Enjoy the solidity of the Belle Epoque Leather Club Sofa. The solid beech frame and tinted beech legs ensure stability and comfort.
Among the options to customize your sofa, you can choose between a range of colors: gold, honey, rustic, cognac, red, chocolate or black.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.