The Auteuil Club Armchair will seduce you with its round, cosy and comfortable look. The leather that covers it is a full grain basane leather, soft and comfortable. It is your ally to spend the long winter evenings in the living room.
Auteuil Club armchair: plush and comfortable
The Auteuil district, quiet, pleasant to live in, and which attracted illustrious characters such as Molière and Boileau, inspired the name of this Club. Its bourgeois and cosy style provides a chic interior decoration.
Sit comfortably in its deep, amply upholstered seat. Then lean back on its wide armrests to recover from a long day.
The Auteuil is a timeless piece of furniture with a 1930s and 1940s style.
A 1930s armchair with attractive features
The Auteuil Club Armchair is manufactured according to the rules of the art. This armchair has a strong bourgeois style. It has nothing to envy to those that once adorned the buildings of the chic districts of Paris.
Our craftsmen have created the patina and the finishing by hand, making this piece of furniture unique.
Let yourself be seduced by the beauty of its colour and its basane leather. The frame is made of solid kiln-dried wood and is extremely solid.
Its stapled and glued joints and its solid beech legs reinforce its stability.
The Club Armchair is made of full grain sheepskin leather (basane leather). It is medium in size and has beautifully rounded armrests. The backrest is curved and the armrests are piped on the top.
This armchair is available in 8 colours: honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green, English green
We can also work on a sample basis for the colour. We can make the patina you want. Contact us for more information!
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.