The Harry’s 1950 Leather Sofa Club 2 seater is inspired by the armchairs found in whisky bars. The nobility of its basane leather upholstery, its impeccable finish and its comfort make it an ideal piece of furniture to receive friends around a bottle of whisky.
A very elegant piece of furniture
You will certainly enjoy sipping your whisky in this full grain sheepskin leather sofa. It will give originality to your mini-bar area. Moreover, you are allowed to choose between different colors to match with the decoration of the room. You can choose between rustic, gold, honey, brown, chocolate, black and red.
You can also combine it with a 3-seater sofa and an armchair to harmonize the decoration of the room, and recreate at home a friendly space comparable to whisky bars. Note that you can opt for a studded or piped finish.
Harry’s 1950 2 seater Sofa Club : a solid and comfortable sofa
Featuring 2 wide arms, a round back and two comfortable seats, this wrap-around sofa offers a choice of 2 types of suspension. You can choose either Nosag spring suspension or bi-coil suspension. There are 3 types of seats: soft, medium and firm.
The Harry’s 1950 Leather Sofa Club 2 seats is very solid. Indeed, this piece of furniture has a frame made of oven-dried wood, whose different parts are glued and stapled. It rests on very sturdy legs made of solid stained beech.
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.