Try the Churchill 2 seater Chesterfield Sofa and you’ll be hooked right away!
Rediscover the English charm
Go back in time and rediscover the finesse of English furniture.
These mythical sofas and their upholstered furniture will take you back in time. The glory days of English clubs and 19th century gentlemen.
Luxury in comfort! This adage of English decoration is reflected in this magnificent Chesterfield sofa. Chic and timeless, this piece of furniture is renowned for its elegance and the cosy atmosphere it brings to a room.
It adapts perfectly to any type of decoration, whether retro or contemporary.
The word “Chesterfield” refers to a style of sofa, that of the buttoned leather. It also refers to the shape of the back of the piece of furniture, imitating the collar of a coat. You can see this model in many movies and TV series.
The Churchill 2 seater Chesterfield Sofa : a robust and elegant piece of furniture
Buying a Chesterfield sofa is to allow yourself the luxury of having in your living room an exceptional furniture that combines charm and robustness.
Beneath its vintage look, it hides soft seats and wide armrests supported by a solid wood structure.
The most common colours of the Chesterfields are brown, dark green and burgundy. More recently, the black colour has been on the rise.
We offer it in 10 different shades: honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, jean blue, burgundy, bottle green, antique green. The choice is yours.
Contact us for any request or further information!
Our Club chairs are made of 1.4/1.6 mm thick full grain sheep leather (basane leather).
This leather is renowned for its strength and softness and guarantees excellent long-term durability.
The vegetable tanning of our skins is done in the Toulouse region by a tannery with world-renowned know-how.
During assembly, in order to obtain an optimal result, we wet the leather so that it perfectly fits the curves of the model.
We then let the skin dry naturally.
The colour and finish
Once the chair is dry, we colour it with the chosen shade.
Once dyed, the leather is patinated and waxed by hand to bring out the roughness of the leather. This step underlines the elegance and the beautiful natural colour of the material. The back is studded or finished with piping, as desired.
We offer the following colours:
- Regular colours : honey, havana, chocolate, cognac, red, black, antique green and English green.
- exceptional colours (only on request) : aubergine, blue jeans, burgundy, gold.
- However, we can also work on a sample basis and find the exact colour that suits you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you to choose!
The frame and legs of our models are made entirely of solid beech. Our wood is kiln-dried, which increases its strength. The joints are carefully stapled and glued.
There are 2 types of frames:
- Frame with fixed front : the frame has a fixed front and under the seat there are nosag springs. You only have the seat cushion to absorb the body weight.
The seat cushion is less steep, which makes it easier to get up.
- Frame with suspended front : the frame has a hinged front and under the seat there are bi-conical springs. Under the weight of the body, the seat cushion deforms and so do the springs. This type of assembly provides additional cushioning.
The seat cushion is lowered more, which can cause problems when standing up.
We offer 6 types of upholstery depending on the comfort you want:
Regular fillings :
- High resilience polyurethane foam of 42kg/m3 (firm comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid and partitioned (soft comfort)
- Fibre flakes laid flat (medium comfort)
Upholstery on request :
- Horsehair : vegetable or animal
- Polyurethane foam with pocket springs
Made to measure
“If your wishes can be fulfilled, they will be fulfilled (well, almost…)
If you have a particular request for the manufacture, please contact us, we will study it.